|26cm to 30cm Non-stick Frying pan|
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Main Dish / Side Dish
|Black Pepper Chicken Drummets|
Step 1: Chicken Drummets
- Season the drummets with salt & pepper.
- Heat up some corn oil in a pan over high heat.
- Brown the drummets and remove.
- In the same pan, sauté sliced onion and chopped garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add in black pepper sauce, water, and browned drummets.
- Simmer for 10 minutes over medium heat and set aside.
Step 2: King Mushroom
- In a separate pan, sauté the halved king mushroom with corn oil and season to taste with salt & pepper to taste.
Step 3: Plating
- Spoon the black pepper drummets into serving dish and top with the sautéed mushroom.