|35 – 40 Minutes|
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Main course
- 600g diced carrots
- 10g sliced ginger
- 50g sliced garlic
- 50g sliced onion
- 10g pistachio nut
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- 800g almond milk
- Season the diced carrots with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Bake in an oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool down.
- Heat up a pot with olive oil over medium heat and sauté the sliced garlic, ginger and onions until browned nicely.
- Add in the baked carrots and sauté for another minute.
- Add in the almond milk and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until all the ingredients are soft.
- Puree in a blender and season to taste with salt and pepper (to add in water if too thick).
- Stir in the juiced and zest from 1 orange.
- Spoon the soup into 2 soup bowl and serve with toasted pistachio nuts.