|35 – 40 Minutes|
|26cm or 30cm Non-Stick Frying Pan
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Main course
|Baked chicken breast||
|Raisin cashew nut slaw||
Step 1: Baked chicken breast
- Marinate with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 65 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Raisin cashew slaw
- Boil the raisins for 15 minutes to rehydrate them and to give a juicer texture.
- Drain the raisins and place into a mixing bowl with the cashew nuts.
- Finely shred the red cabbage using a mandolin.
- Combine the cabbage with the raisins and cashew nuts.
- Add in the honey, juice and zest from half a lemon.
- Season with salt, pepper and cumin powder.
- Toss everything well and place on to a serving plate.
Step 3: Plating
- Sear the skin side of the chicken in some corn oil until brown.
- Slice the chicken and place on top of the slaw and serve.