|26cm to 30cm Non-stick Frying pan|
1 Liter Pot
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Main Dish
|Pan fried chicken thighs|
|Cauliflower Miso Puree|
|Sautéed Purple Cabbage|
Step 1: Chicken Thighs
- Bring the chicken thighs up to room temperature and pat dry.
- Season with Mccormick All-season
- Pan fry with corn oil for 3 minutes each sides.
- Remove and allow to rest.
Step 2: Cauliflower Miso Paste
- Combined the cauliflower, miso and water in a pot and bring into boil.
- Cook the cauliflower until tender and the liquid is 1 quarter left.
- Transfer into a blender and puree with butter.
- Transfer back into a pot and set aside.
Step 3: Sautéed Purple Cabbage
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a pan with some corn oil.
- Add in the sliced cabbage and cook for 4 minutes until the cabbage is softened.
- Season with salt & pepper
Step 4: Plating
- Spoon the cauliflower puree on serving plate, followed by the purple cabbage and chicken thighs.