|10 -15 Minutes|
|26cm or 30cm Non-Stick Frying Pan|
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Serve as a chilled salad
- 6 nos black tiger prawn (deshelled and deveined) (+/- 700g)
- 120g diced rainbow mango
- 5g toasted pine nuts
- 2g sliced chili padi
- 2g sliced coriander
- 10g pomegranate seeds
- zest & juice from half a lemon
Step 1: Sear the tiger prawns
- Heat up 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Sear the tiger prawns for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest on a plate.
Step 2: Prepare the mango salad
- Combine the diced rainbow mango, toasted pine nuts, sliced chili padi and coriander into a mixing bowl.
- Add in 1 tbsp of olive and the zest and juice from half a lemon.
- Mix well and season with salt to taste.
Step 3: Combine & chill
- Add the cooked tiger prawns into the mango salad and add in the pomegranate seeds.
- Toss all the ingredients and place in the chiller for half an hour.
Step 4: Plating
- Arrange on to a serving plate.
- Recommended to serve as a chilled salad.