What is JustGood Grocer?
JustGood Grocer is a premium online grocer. We are focused on providing everyday consumers with,
- Farm-to-fork vegetables that are fresh, safe, nutritious, pesticide-free and effortlessly traceable
- Delicious and nutritious cooked and ready-to-cook meals
- While also providing everyday grocery items
When can I contact customer service?
Our customer service operating hours are from Monday to Sunday 9:00am to 8:00pm, including public holidays. We aim to reply to email within 24 hours.
Where is your grocer located?
Our grocer fulfilment centre is located at Batu Caves, Selangor Darul Ehsan, however we our products are only available online and we deliver to your doorstep.
Will you save my personal information?
How to delete/terminate my account?
You can terminate your account by contacting customer service.
What if I lost my password?
Go to the “My Account” page and click on “Lost your password?”. Enter your registered email address or username in the field provided. An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address.
How do I change my registered email address?
To change your registered email address, please contact our customer service.
How do I sign up?
- Click here or visit https://justgoodgrocer.com.my/my-account.
- Key in required details in the sign-up form and click register.
- You will receive an email confirming your sign-up.
How it works?
- Sign up to create an account via our website.
- Enter your location to confirm if we deliver to your area.
- Browse our products and add items to cart.
- Choose your preferred delivery date and time and make payment.
- Your grocer will be conveniently delivered to your location.
Can I cancel advanced orders?
No, once payment made you are not able to cancel the order. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.
Can I cancel my order?
Once payment has been made, you cannot cancel the order. Any cancellation may not warrant a full refund. For any concerns you may have, please contact our customer service.
Can I place orders in advance?
Yes, you can place advance orders (up to two weeks in advance only) by selecting a future date and time slot for delivery.
Do you offer a wholesale discount for bulk buying?
Please contact our customer service for more information and promotion tailored to your needs.
Is there a minimum spend?
There is no minimum spend required, nor any hidden fees.
What if I want to add or change something to my order?
Once payment made you are not able to change the order. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.
What time can I place my order?
Our online grocer is open 24hrs and you can place order at anytime.
Daily delivery operation hours are 08.00am – 8.00pm, Monday to Sunday including public holidays. Select your preferred date and time slot for delivery and your order will be delivered to you after payment is made.
We have a 4 hour order processing time to pick, pack and deliver your order, the earliest delivery slot available is 4 hours from the time you are placing your order.
Our delivery timeslots are as follow:
- 8am to 10am
- 10am to 12pm
- 12pm to 2pm
- 2pm to 4pm
- 4pm to 6pm
- 6pm to 8pm
- 8pm to 10pm
Can I come over to pick-up my grocer?
We do not offer pick-up service. Our grocer serves customers online and we deliver your groceries to your doorsteps.
Can I walk-in to your Grocer?
We do not offer walk in services; we are a fully online grocer.
How do I handle missing/damaged items in my delivery order?
We advise you to check, inspect and examine your items upon delivery. For missing or damaged items please contact customer service within the specific time:
- Perishable goods and semi perishable goods (example fish, vegetables, dairy products, fruits, bread, onion, potato, pies, cake etc.) – within 24 hrs from the delivery.
- Non-Perishable Goods (example canned products, dry goods, toilet paper, detergent, household products etc) – within three (3) days from the delivery date of the Goods.
How does contactless delivery work?
To contain the spread of Covid-19, we adhere to contactless delivery to keep both riders and our customers safe. Our riders actively take measures to limit contact, and practice KKM SOP guidelines.
How will my order be packed for delivery?
When packing your orders, we carefully inspect your items and pack them in paper bags or carboard boxes. We do not use plastic grocery bags.
What if I request for second round of delivery?
In the event the first round of delivery failed to reach you, you may request for the second round of delivery. In this situation, you will be charged for second delivery.
What if I am not around when my rider arrives?
Your rider will call or text upon arriving at your location. If you are not contactable, our rider will wait for up to 10 minutes before leaving. In this event, you’ll still be charged for your order. Our customer service will contact you thereafter to arrange a second delivery attempt.
What if my order is late?
We strive to deliver your order within the time slot that you have selected. In the event there is any delay, our delivery team will notify you.
Which area do we deliver to?
Our delivery covers only Klang Valley and within 50km radius of our from Batu Caves fulfilment centre.
Why was my order returned to Grocer?
There are multiple possible reasons:
- No person was present to receive the order within ten (10) minutes of arrival at your premise,
- Despite several attempts to reach you via the phone number provided, you remain unreachable to your rider or driver within ten (10) minutes of arrival at your premise,
- Lack of appropriate or sufficient access to deliver the order successfully; or
- Lack of a suitable or secure location to leave the order,
We cannot be held responsible for any late delivery or failed attempt to deliver if the delivery driver cannot access the premises.
We will contact you immediately if we encounter delivery issue. In such situation, please contact our customer service for further help.
Do I need to verify my payment on my order?
Yes, it is advisable to do so. Upon successful payment an order received notification will be to your email.
Do your offer Cash on Delivery?
We do not offer cash on delivery service.
How do I pay?
We partner with ipay88 to offer various payment methods including:
- Credit/debit card using Visa/ Master,
- Online payment using FPX Online Transfer.
- eWallet using Touch ‘n Go, Boost, GrabPay, Maybank QR, UnionPay, Alipay
What do I do if I encounter payment error?
If you receive an error message when making a payment, please check:
- If you received payment notification in your email.
- Check your bank transactions for successful payment.
- For Credit card, contact your bank to ensure there are no problems with the card or fund transfer.
- Please contact our customer service to confirm your order has been successfully placed.
What happens to my order after I have made payment?
You will receive Order Confirmation via email.
Once we receive your order, our operational team will commence the pick and pack process. For items that is unavailable, we will contact and confirm with you if you wish to purchase an alternative. Once your order is ready for delivery, our riders or grocer vans will make the delivery.