|26cm to 30cm Non-stick Frying pan|
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Main Dish
|Pan seared lamb shoulder|
Step 1: Lamb Shoulders
- Pat dry lamb shoulders and season with steak seasoning.
- Heat up some corn oil in a pan over high heat.
- Cook the lamb shoulders for 3 minutes on each sides.
- Remove from the pan and allowed it to rest.
Step 2: Apricot Cashew Nut Salsa
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with some corn oil.
- Add in the sliced apricots, cashew nuts and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in daun sup, cherry tomatoes, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Step 3: Plating
- Place cooked lamb shoulders onto a place and spoon apricot salsa over them.