Return and Refund
1. How do I get my refund for the damaged item?
Our customer service will investigate the said matter. Once confirm with refund, we will process the refund according to the customer’s preference. It can be processed via eVoucher or the same payment method.
Do provide customer service with the following info:
- Your name
- Sales Order
- Payment method – via eWallet, online transfer, or credit card.
Refund method can be done via:
- eVoucher which you can use in the next purchase
- reverse payment via the same channel you paid for the Sales Order
2. What is your return policy?
Customers are eligible for refund if goods delivered are found to be damaged at the time of delivery. Please contact our customer service within the specified time:
- Perishable goods and semi perishable goods (example fish, vegetables, dairy products, fruits, bread, onion, potato, pies, cake etc.) – within 24 hrs from the delivery.
- Non-Perishable Goods (example canned products, dry goods, toilet paper, detergent, household products etc) – within three (3) days from the delivery date of the Goods.