|26cm to 30cm Non-stick Frying pan|
2 liter pot
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Side Dish
|Chili Tomato Sauce|
Step 1: Cabbage Rolls
- Blanch the cabbage for 2 minutes
- Drain & trim the center of the cabbage leaves
- Heat up some corn oil in a pan over medium heat and saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add in celery and carrots and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Season with Mccormick lemon seasoning and salt.
- Lay cabbage flat on a chopping board and placed some sauteed carrots, and celery in the center
- Roll up the cabbage
- Season with salt and sear on a pan.
Step 2: Chili Tomato Sauce
- Combined tomato sauce and chili padi into a sauce pot
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
Step 3: Plating
- Spoon the sauce onto a plate, place the cabbage rolls on top and serve.