|10 – 15 Minutes|
|26cm or 30cm Non-Stick Frying Pan
Serving Suggestion & Versatility
- Main course
Step 1: Macerated tomatoes
- Place the diced tomatoes and blanched corn kernels into a mixing bowl.
- Heat up a pan with olive oil over medium heat and cook the sliced garlic cloves until light brown.
- Combine the fried garlic and oil with the tomatoes and corn.
- Add in the zest and juice from half a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the sliced daun sup.
- Mix everything will and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Seared salmon
- Heat up a pan with corn oil over high heat.
- Pat the salmon dry with a kitchen towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear the salmon skin side down and turn down the heat to medium.
- Cook for 4 minutes, and turn over to cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest.
Step 3: Plating
- Spoon the marinated tomatoes on to a serving plate.
- Place the cooked salmon on top and garnish with coriander.